The Administration for Native Americans, an office within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has released its 2018 Funding Opportunity Announcements.
The ANA’s mission is to support social and economic self-sufficiency within Native American communities. Funding areas include:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance – Esther Martinez Immersion
- Social and Economic Development Strategies Sustainable Employment and Economic Development Strategies
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska
- Native Language Community Coordination Demonstration Project Native Youth Initiative for Leadership, Empowerment, and Development
An interactive map of current grantees can be found here.
Visit ANA’s website for further information on the current funding announcements or for technical assistance for applicants. Applications are due April 9, 2018.