- Following a Path to FluencyEducators on the Big Island of Hawaii are successfully rebuilding fluency in the Hawaiian language. A new report shows how tribal colleges and Native communities on the mainland can replicate their work.
- The Transformative Power of ResearchUnited Tribes Technical College’s new intertribal research center will promote food, energy, and water sustainability within Native communities across the northern Plains
- Building a Pipeline for Native Hawaiian StudentsThe University of Hawaii-West O’ahu receives $2.5 million for development of STEM programs and student support
- Are Reservations Safe?Thinking about the role of science in tribal communities
- Tribal college students feel nurtured and empowered…Students who attend tribally controlled colleges praise the quality of their education and the support they receive from faculty and staff, according to a new report.