- Creating a Sustainable Energy Future Tribal colleges are using solar, wind, and geothermal energy to power their campuses and training students for work in Green energy industries. Stronger economies and healthier environments will be the result.
- Healing the Land Tribal researchers are studying the impact of mining and oil drilling on reservation lands—and working to repair the damage done
- Is NIFA Being Put Out to Pasture? The National Institute of Food and Agriculture supports research at tribal colleges and other land grant universities. The Trump administration is relocating it to Kansas City. Some wonder if the agency will survive the move.
- Alaska Slashes Funding for State University System A 40 percent cut in state support could disproportionately affect programs serving Alaska Natives
- Science in the Summer For tribal college faculty, summer is a time for research, teaching, and workshops. Also gardening, road trips, and fishing.