- Following a Path to Fluency Educators on the Big Island of Hawaii are successfully rebuilding fluency in the Hawaiian language. A new report shows how tribal colleges and Native communities on the mainland can replicate their work.
- The Transformative Power of Research United Tribes Technical College’s new intertribal research center will promote food, energy, and water sustainability within Native communities across the northern Plains
- Science in the Summer For tribal college faculty, summer is a time for research, teaching, and workshops. Also gardening, road trips, and fishing.
- Building a Pipeline for Native Hawaiian Students The University of Hawaii-West O’ahu receives $2.5 million for development of STEM programs and student support
- Are Reservations Safe? Thinking about the role of science in tribal communities