- The Transformative Power of ResearchUnited Tribes Technical College’s new intertribal research center will promote food, energy, and water sustainability within Native communities across the northern Plains
- Sovereignty by the Barrel?Tribes sit on vast reserves of oil, coal, natural gas, and uranium. Is this a blessing or a curse?
- Tribal college students feel nurtured and empowered…Students who attend tribally controlled colleges praise the quality of their education and the support they receive from faculty and staff, according to a new report.
- Peer reviewed research remains inaccessible to many…Former CEO of Creative Commons speaks out about inaccessibility to many scholars.
- Restoring Native Prairie LandsStudents and staff at Sisseton Wahpeton College in South Dakota have re-seeded 100 acres of farmland, restoring a lost prairie.